Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of this reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to patent a product idea good an inspiration you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full-line of providers not looking to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that sector InventHelp Number is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place file a patent wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they begin a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.